- Advanced digital micro-processor controlled unit.
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Choice of voltage increments: .1v, .2v, .5v ;
- Precision regulated voltage output 0-18v ; 2.3 amp Overload protection built in.
- Liner and shader presets with 2 machine and 4 machine memory modes;
- Stop watch feature to monitor time in session.
- Smart pedal technology: Continuous mode (push on and off) or conventional pedal function. Non volatile memories (holds time and presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60 Hz
- LCD Display with volts, amps, speed, duty cycle, and follow through.
- Includes 2 mounts - One for desk or workstation use and one for wall mount (Screws for wall not included).
Leave a review
Please login to leave a review