Who is it for?
This course is for students with little or no Body Piercing knowledge seeking more from their training course.
About the course
This 2 Day course(from 11.00am to 14.00pm) covers both practical and theoretical components of body piercing procedures, clinical practice, and sterilisation and performing piercings. The practical aspect of the course allows you to bring in real life models to pierce!
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance in Body Piercing that will assist you in gaining employment in the industry and getting started on your own business.
How long does the course take?
This course is studied over 2 days with the theory done at shop with live piercings on models and the next step is your on practical piercing on live models.
- All materials to enable you to successfully complete the Body Piercing Workshop
- Hands on training in a Working Environment
- An Experienced and Qualified Trainer to guide and support you through the course
- The benefit of our Service Guarantee
- A Pass Guarantee
- Drink refreshments throughout the day
- Certificate upon completion
What will I get out of it?
- Ability to competently perform 20 Upper Body Piercings
- In-depth knowledge of Piercing Names, Placements and Appropriate Jewellery
- Jelco Needle Piercing Techniques
- Certificate of Attendance
When are the courses held?
Being our most popular Body Piercing course, the Workshops are scheduled throughout the year and generally running Fridays and Saturdays
For more information about when the next Workshop is scheduled, please emails us on email@example.com
The total cost of the course is R3500.00 and a deposit of R500.00 (non refundable) is required upon enrolment, with remaining balance due on the first day of training.